We are pleased to announce the release of 1.0.8. This release includes all of the numerous bug fixes and re-factoring efforts included in prior release candidates plus a few more. Notables include:
- Site specific session cookies
- Real-time visitor spy
- Fix for cookie setting under IE when security setting is set to medium or above
- Added config setting for special delayed first hit processing mode
- Added descriptions for all config settings
- Added config to turn off the crawling of referring web pages
- Re-factored OWA’s entity classes to provide layer of abstraction needed for upcoming object caching layer.
To upgrade just copy the new files over the old ones.