Version 1.4.0 is Available
Version 1.4.0 is now available. To see the full list of features, changes and bugs fixed in this release see the 1.4.0 release notes.
Major features of this release include:
- Conversion Goal Tracking – define and track up to 15 conversion goals per web site.
- Goal Funnels – visualize the set of steps (or funnel) that users experience before hitting your goals.
- Campaign Tracking – add campaign tracking parameters to your inbound links and see how effective your traffic driving efforts are.
- E-commerce Tracking – track and report on revenue and products purchased.
- First Party Cookies – track and report on an unlimited number of web sites from a single OWA instance.
- 60+ new metrics – all accessible via the data export API.
- 20+ new dimensions – all accessible via the data export API.
- 10+ new standard reports.
- Clustered Deployment – deploy OWA across a cluster or tier of servers for better redundancy and scalability.
Also, support open source web analytics by spreading the word about this release and OWA in general. Tweet, blog, smoke signals, whatever. The more we can get the word out that there is a robust open source alternative to commercial web analytics services/software, the better OWA will become.
And lastly, a big thanks to everyone that contributed to this release by filing tickets, writing code, and offering up an instance or two for debugging purposes. We had a record number of submissions and contributions to the 1.4.0 release milestone.
Next up is release 1.5.0 which you can view development plans for here.